By contacting us using our online portal we can provide you with an auditable response that will provide transparency to all parties involved. For incident form requests we ask the following so we can resolve your query as quickly as possible:
- Attempted Action
- Expected Result
- Actual Result
By taking a moment to think about these three (3) points that led to the incident being detected it will go along way to helping us resolve your query.
All tickets will automatically be triaged into your organisation's queue and dealt with a member of the Anchor team.
Fleet customers would have automatically received a login onto the portal or else please contact your account manager to arrange access.
General technical support is included on all Fleet plans, and includes the following:
- Reasonable endeavours to assist on-boarding to the Fleet platform.
- General questions about Fleet and its operation.
- General questions about Magento configuration required for correct operation on Fleet.
- Answering general how-to questions and providing pointers to documentation.
- Troubleshooting of supported software packages exhibiting erratic or faulty behaviour on Fleet that is independent of the user's application.
General Fleet support does not extend to the following areas
- Debugging of user applications.
- Rewriting any user application code or configuration for compatibility with Fleet.
- Installing, modifying and/or patching software packages not natively available within Fleet.
- Service specific configuration: e.g. MySQL, solr, Apache (
- Customisation of the Fleet platform or the application blueprint in use to support your application.
- Diagnosis of application performance problems.
Fleet technical support is available exclusively through the Fleet Support Portal. You will have been granted access to this service when your Fleet was first provisioned.
Requests submitted via any other medium will not be actioned.
The Fleet platform is monitored 24×7 by comprehensive automated systems. In the event of any issue affecting the health and operation of the underlying Fleet infrastructure, or platform tooling, our dedicated operations team is notified and will respond to diagnose and correct any issues.
Application specific facets of the platform are not monitored. It is your responsibility to monitor the health and performance of your application along with the resources it consumes.