You can sign up for notifications to events releated to your Fleet.
The notifications will be delivered by email on important events such as:
- Weekly usage report [resource_management]
- Billing alarm threshold exceeded [billing]
- Release creation failure [development]
- Creating or destroying an environment [resource_management]
- Loading or unloading a release [resource_management]
- Adding or removing keys [user_management]
- SQL script failure [development]
People who should be subscribed to notifications:
- Developers who are creating new releases
- The person paying the bills
- Anyone pushing new releases into production
Adding a notification recipient
Adds an email address to receive notification emails.
The valid types can be listed by calling 'fleet notifications add --help'.
$ fleet notifications add --type <type> <address>
Listing notification recipients
$ fleet notifications list
Removing a notification recipient
$ fleet notifications remove --type <type> <address>
Sending a notification
You can manually send a notification to notification recipients for a notification type.
$ fleet notifications send --type <type> <subject> Enter the body of the message to send End with EOF (^D) ----------%<----------- ... ^D ---------->%-----------