Going Live Checklist
- Be ready to switch DNS over
- Note that you must use a CNAME or ANAME/ALIAS record to point to the Fleet endpoints. Never use an A record to point at Fleet, as the IP addresses used will change.
- Make sure you have a valid SSL certificate for the domain you will use installed and configured for your production environment.
- Make sure Magento's base_url (and any other relevant settings) are configured to use the live domain.
- Make sure your environment whitelist is not blocking end-user traffic.
- Configure instance recycling to be ON.
- Make sure your autoscaling configuration is appropriate for the expected traffic levels.
- Ensure you have set up an appropriate health check for your application.
- Configure monitoring for application-level faults